SAB North America (NA) understands that the COVID-19 outbreak has cast uncertainty on a global scale. Our management team has been constantly monitoring the crisis and is taking every measure possible to maintain the health and safety of our workforce as we continue to serve our valued customers. Current measures include:
- Frequent cleaning and sterilizations of our locations.
- Retaining a small staff in our Fairfield, New Jersey office to address critical needs.
- Prohibiting non-employees from entering our facilities.
- Suspending in-person sales calls.
By making these necessary adjustments to our facilities and re-positioning our staff to remote locations, we believe we can safely help customers meet their wire, cable and temperature measurement needs during these difficult times. The status of SAB NA’s operations are as follows:
- SAB NA is still accepting and shipping orders. Our sales team continues to support customers while working remotely.
- SAB NA has a large inventory of products available for delivery.
- We continue to receive inventory and have determined that the supply chain remains strong.
- We will continue to monitor global and domestic conditions and advisories, and we will provide updates on changing business conditions as they occur.
The coronavirus outbreak is changing daily. As long as SAB NA can continue to operate in a manner that protects our employees and their families, we intend to deliver the products and support you need so your systems and equipment can operate when you need them.
To reach our sales and customer support staff, visit our Contact Us page.