Fairfield, NJ- SABmed Line is our product range of biocompatible, highly flexible, non-kinking cable solutions for medical devices that withstand the demanding requirements of cleaning, disinfection, and handling. A wide variety of materials can be customized to find the right product for your application.
Features of SABmed Line:
- Prototype and sample-batch production on serialized production lines.
- SABmed Line offers a wide range of biocompatible materials adapted to your individual needs. Corresponding
certificates for the biological harmlessness acc. to EN ISO 10993-1 (cytotoxicity acc. to EN ISO 10993-5) are available
- Outer jacket color adapted to the design of the medical device for a harmonious visual appearance.
- Highest flexibility, easy to grip, and move with no risk of kink designed especially for handheld connection cables for
- USB 3.0 Medical autoclavable and UL certified available.
- Plug and play pre-assembled cables available upon request.
- The non-stick jacket does not require a parabellum coating.
SAB has more than 70 years of experience manufacturing quality, rugged cables for challenging applications. SAB’s level of speed and service as a supplier is unmatched. SAB lives up to its name in not only flexible cable but also flexible manufacturing. Special cables can be designed, manufactured, and delivered in just 6-8 weeks.
For more information, contact SAB North America, 344 Kaplan Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004; call toll-free 866-722-2974, or visit https://www.sabcable.com/industries/medical.